Building profile and driving sales through integrated comms
Family-owned Pinpoint develops, manufactures, installs and maintains personal staff attack systems designed for environments where staff are at risk of violence in the workplace. The business operates across the UK, Ireland and the US.
Operating in a very competitive space, Represent was challenged to:
- Generate awareness of Pinpoint’s services to key decision-makers in the NHS
- Educate target audiences on the benefits of their systems over their competitors
- Generate inbound leads via the website.
Represent conducted extensive research into Pinpoint’s target market and conducted an in-depth website review, before devising and managing an integrated comms strategy that focused on:
- PR to drive awareness of Pinpoint across its trading areas and promote its services (hardware, installation & maintenance)
- SEO and content marketing, including video, to drive inbound enquiries
- Social media to drive awareness and drive traffic to the site.
- Keyword research to identify the most searched-for terms relating to the client’s service
- Creation of optimised landing pages
- Link building to increase authority and visibility of the website
- Optimised blog posts including ‘How do panic alarms work?’ and ‘How staff safety systems reduce violence in the workplace’
- Business profiles promoting Pinpoint’s expertise in staff safety
- Thought leadership campaigns such as ‘Making the wellbeing of workers a priority for 2023’ and ‘Tech Trends that will shape 2023’
- Social content focused on promoting the benefits of Pinpoint’s systems.
- 42 press articles and one radio interview, including in The Times, The Herald, The Scotsman, UK Tech News, Tomorrow’s Care and Health Business Magazine.
- 690 leads in 12 months
“Represent quickly got to grips with our target market, our sales and marketing challenges and our USPs before devising and implementing a winning strategy that delivered both an increase in profile for the business and a steady stream of quality sales leads. They are great to work with – proactive, professional, and approachable and I would highly recommend them to any business looking to generate awareness and ultimately, sales.”– Daniel Waring, CEO, Pinpoint Ltd