Represent worked with the Agriconnect team over a 3-month period to promote their newest event, the Future Farming Expo Scotland. It was their first event based in Scotland, so they knew they needed a specialised team of agri experts to help spread the word!
We were taken on to drive awareness in key Scottish media outlets and ultimately help prompt registrations for this incredible new agricultural event.
Represent compiled a detailed strategy with the aims of securing coverage, raising awareness amongst the farming and rural sectors and ultimately help drive interest and ticket sales. We worked closely with the Agriconnect team to identify compelling newslines and create media opportunities including, putting forward expert speakers and securing feature news pieces across Scottish national, regional and farming press.
- Carried out keyword research to pinpoint trending sector topics
- Researched relevant titles covering the farming and rural sectors, Scottish national press and local media
- Collaborated with Agriconnect team to identify topics of interest
- Spoke with speakers to form detailed pitches to capture press interest
- Drafted detailed media pitches to secure coverage in key print and online titles
- Liaised with partner organisations e.g RSABI & Farmstrong Scotland
- Invited key press to attend event and managed media relations
- Managed press room and press attendance during the event
We focused on positioning the Future Farming Expo as Scotland’s newest and most exciting addition to the farming calendar. This was achieved through an extensive 72 pieces of press coverage, which spoke to the wider issues and topics impacting the sector and established the event as the place to go to find out how to tackle these challenges.
There were high levels of direct website traffic generated by these media results, helping to drive ticket registrations. We are pleased to have achieved excellent results across our KPIs and to have introduced this event to Scottish audiences during this short-term project.
- 72 media results including features in the Scottish Farmer, The Herald, The Courier and Press & Journal, alongside three radio mentions
- 116,000 estimated coverage views
- 16.5 million estimated total audience
- 247 engagements on social media
- Over 2,000 event registrations
- High levels of direct website traffic indicating brand awareness
To find out how Represent can help make some noise about your event, please get in touch!